Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Amor

I think this entry is the most difficult one. To talk about love.
Someone came to me and asked me: Sis, what's love like? How do you know it's love?
I was stunned and smiled; my mind was working so hard to find the answer as I don't want to disappoint her. I couldn't watch that face.
Sorry for taking so much time to answer your question..
To be honest, I'm not the best person to describe anything regarding love. I never have any experience to share with you, darling. I understand, the kind of love you referring to. Take it this way. I supposed it's not the same but still is applicable :D When u missed ur prayer, you feel bad and disappointed with yourself and seems like whole day wasn't on your side because you wanted to be the best for Him; when you read or listened to the seerah, you'll touch by the sacrifices of the Messenger and wish you could be there with him, be part of him; you miss your family when you are far away from them, you care and cried when you hear them suffer... Why do you feel these way? It's all because of love and affection..
I hope this could somehow help you to define the feeling you had. Maybe its not perfect, but I supposed, it's close enough.
this is one of my favorite song sang by my favorite singer :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIbl8QsnJkw&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment