Monday, December 6, 2010

Memories

May Allah bless you always..
I continue what you did before, Abah. I never realised that I would feel happy helping the kids with their Quran recitation and memorized a number of surah. Alhamdulillah :)  To me, by assisting them, I am actually helping myself at the same time.
Hope I can be like you, Abah. You had the patience in handling the kids..

...........................

While I was my way back, I passed by this one house who has a variety of roses. It caught my attention because they have this beautiful pink and yellow roses next to each other. Reminds me of the pink roses Abah planted years ago and currently taken care by my Mother. It's the symbol of their love :') And every time it blooms, Mom and I would always feel his warm love filled the air as if he's there...

No comments:

Post a Comment