Friday, January 15, 2010

KASBI

Date: 19th Dec 2009
Venue: Bangi, Selangor
Activity: Sports


Wuhoooo!! I had another interesting agenda the next day after returning from Langkawi ;) Mom wasn't really agreed with me when I told her that I have to go to my new friend's house and play netball together. She was worried because I hadn't had rest yet after 3 weeks of continuous traveling :D But I enjoyed being busy; I felt satisfied, useful and active! I had to coax her and let me join the ISMA Perak team for KASBI- Karnival Sukan Belia Islam Nasional 2009. Owh, by the way, surely you want to know how I got in touch with ISMA Perak, right? Well, I received a call from Kak Nora saying that a friend of mine currently doing medicine in NZ gave her my contact number; and she's from Kedah..But kak Nora wasn't really sure that girl's name..I was like, huh?? hahaha..sounds funny to me!! So, till now, I don't know who she is..Anyway, I am glad that I'm part of the ladies..Actually, to be honest, at first, I felt uncomfortable around them and I didn't think I can fit in the group:( I know they were so kind to me, however, there is no common interest to start a conversation! How tragic was that?! Fortunately, Shikin (my new friend) was a graduate from UPM and currently doing her second degree in medicine was there..At least I have someone to talk to..on common thing...But the atmosphere was kind of changed the next morning..Everyone was so friendly and seemed like we all have known each other for years!! Maybe someone prayed for it??hehee..From there, I realised that even through games we can build wonderful ukhwah; and I hope this will last forever :) Okay, back to the sport: Perak team arrived just on time b4 the game started. We missed the grand opening though, which was held at Astaka Sukan UKM due to unavoidable circumstances I could say ;) The ladies were playing netball at German-Malaysia Institute, Bangi while the gentlemen were playing soccer at UKM's football field. Although we didn't win, but most important thing is that I make new friends and broadened my network :) I had so much fun especially playing in the rain..hehee..We all got wet but fortunate enough that there was no thunder! The game ended quite late. Overall, I enjoyed every moment of it!! Good memories to cherish..

No comments:

Post a Comment